What paperwork do I need to sell my car in Washington?

When selling your car in Washington, you’ll need to provide the correct documentation.

This page’s content is coming soon. It will cover all the docs needed for the state of Washington. In the meantime, here are some commonly-required documents that most states require:

Bill of sale
Odometer reading

We’ll also cover the following points:

Washington sales taxes
Washington license plate costs
Whether or not to remove your license plates
How to transfer a title in Washington